Installing An SSL Certificate
SSL Certificates are installed using LetsEncrypt – you cannot upload your own.
Before you can request a certificate you must ensure that the following conditions are met:
- Point the DNS records for your domain to your server’s IP address. If you need help with this we can point the domain for you. Just open a support ticket and provide the credentials for your account at your domain registrar.
- If you are using a proxy service such as cloudflare, it is recommended that you temporarily disable it – sometimes these can prevent LetsEncrypt from contacting your site and verifying it.
Once those conditions have been met:
- Log into your FireupWP Account.
- Go to SERVERS & SITES->WORDPRESS SITES – this should bring up the list of sites in your account.
- Click on your site to bring up the details.
- Click on the SSL Tab.
- Click on the toggle switch.
If you run into issues please open a support ticket.